Participate in the conference as presenter and submission of publication can be in the abstract or full article.
Besides, gain a significant opportunity to join the keynote session and watch the final innovation competition IAM2023 via hybrid mode.
The IAM2023 conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research in line with the 'Innovations Towards SDG 2030', contribute the development worldwide and applications of diverse technological innovations for improving quality of life in various aspects.
It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for policy makers, top managers, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of educations, innovatives technologies & human wellbeing.
Scopes of the conference have revolved around the linkages between diverse aspects in education, innovative technologies, informational technology, communication, urbanism, sovereignty and regional security, smart transportation, socio-economic and socio-cultural sustainability, community education, socio-educational support, positive learning environment, psychological health, rural development, environmental sustainability and societal wellbeing.
- Islamic Studies
- Business and Management Education
- Language and Linguistic
- Communication and Media
- Environmental Studies
- Psychology and Sociology
- Policies and Government Studies Education
Save this important dates
Abstract/ Full Paper Submission Deadline
10th June 2023
Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Registration/Payment Deadline
10th June 2023
Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection
15th June 2023
Conference Dates & Award Annoucement
25th June 2023
Fee of Participants
Please click button to register
|Type of Registration||Fees|
|Type of Presentation||Accommodation||Abstract||ARSVOT Journal||Local (RM)||International (USD)|
Conference Materials | Terms & Regulations
Please read these terms & regulations carefully before proceed to register.
All conference materials will be delivered digitally to participants via portal. The conference materials are
- e-conference proceedings with ISBN (ISBN 978-967-XXXXX-X-X)
Best papers selected will be published in Journal listed below :
- Journal of Vocational Education Studies (JOVES) - (p-ISSN: 2614-7483 | e-ISSN:2614-7475)
- Journal of Technology and Humanities (JTH) - (ISSN:2710-6357)
- Asian Journal of Assessment in Teaching and Learning (AJATEL)- (p-ISSN 2232-1926 | e-ISSN 2600-807X)
- Asian Journal of Vocational Education and Humanities (AJVAH) [e-ISSN: 2735-1165]
- ANP Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (ANP-JSSH) [e-ISSN 2785-8863]
- Journal Pendidikan Asian (ASPEN) [e-ISSN 2805 4350]
- Journal of Technology and Operations Management - (ISSN:2735-2331)
- AgroTech- Food Science, Technology and Environment (AgroTech) [e-ISSN 2821-3106]
- ASEANA Science and Education Journal (ASEANA) [e-ISSN 2805-4474]
- CMU Academy Journal of Management and Business Education (CJMBE) [e-ISSN 2821-3246]
- ICCCM Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities [e-ISSN 2811-4469]
IAM2023 conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all template text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference.
All the documents(abstract and fullpaper), must be uploaded via portal in doc/docx format and all the documents must be named accordingly like example. While for video please share the links via the portal.